Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
The Faculty of Electrical and Information Technology was established on September 1, 2010, as the result of a merger between the Faculty of Electronic Engineering and the Faculty of Science and Information Technology.
The faculty has two training streams: electrical- and electronic-engineering technology; information technology. Improving skills in these areas is an important objective in the economic and social development of Hanoi in particular and of Vietnam in general.
Several teachers in this faculty have achieved city-level and country-level teaching awards. Our teachers are committed to teaching what is most relevant to students and to the job market, successfully integrating theory and practice. In line with Hanoi Community College's ISO 9001:2008 certification, the faculty is always upgrading the quality of its teaching and bringing it to international standards.
Staff and Teachers
- Hoang Trung Hieu, M.Sc.
- Nguyen Thanh Long, M.Sc.
- Nguyen Thi Hong Thuy, M.Sc.
- Duong Quynh Nga
- Vo Thi Thai, Eng.
- Chu Thi Phuong Lan, M.Sc.
- Vu Thi Hai Ninh, Eng.
- Dao Thu Hang, M.Sc.
- Chu Thi Hong Hai, M.Sc.
- Trieu Thu Huong, M.Sc.
- Tran Thi Huong Giang, M.Sc.
- Nguyen Viet Long, M.Sc.
- Nguyen Van Hung, M.Sc.
- Tieu Van Giang
- Van Duy Minh
- Nguyen Dinh Hung, Eng.
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Hong, Eng.
- Duong Thi Huyen, Eng.
- Nguyen Van Chinh, Eng.
- Nguyen Duc Viet, Eng.
- Dang Dinh Nhien, Eng.
- Nguyen Trung Kien, Eng.
- Nguyen Thi Van, Eng.
- College system
- Information Systems Management (3 years)
- Electrical Engineering Technology (3 years)
- Professional college system
- Computer Network Management (3 years)
- Civil Electrical Engineering (3 years)
- Vocational secondary training system
- Specialized Information Technology Systems (2 years)
- Civil and Industrial Electrical Engineering (2 years)
- University transfer system
- Civil and Industrial Electrical Engineering (1.5 years)
- Information Technology (1.5 years)
- College system
- Applied Information technology (3 years)
- Communications and Networks (3 years)
- Technology and Automaton (3 years)
- Professional vocational secondary training system
- Professional Information Technology (2 years)
- Enhance the quality and credibility of training.
- Apply standards to management and teaching staff in order to meet the college's goals.
- Develop training programs, materials and curricula that meet international standards and are suitable in both the national and global contexts.
- Upgrade and standardise facilities to provide the highest standard of research.
- Collaborate with enterprises, schools and other organisations abroad in the areas of training, linking theory with practice and creating job opportunities for students.
- Promote exchange and international cooperation.
- Secure sustainable funding to ensure that the faculty can support the development of its field and the growth of the college.