Hanoi Community College’s mission is be to a centre for education and training, scientific research, and international cooperation; and to train human resources according to the socioeconomic needs of Hanoi — and Vietnam as a whole — to aid in Vietnam’s continued development.
In the year 2012, Hanoi Community College will become a University, providing high quality education and training, and a suitable environment for learning and scientific research.
Intellect - Innovation - Unity - Vision
- Achieve ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Implement a credit-based training system for all college level programs.
- Ensure successful external evaluation by the Ministry of Education and Training in 2011
- 20% of teaching staff achieve doctorate degrees, 60% of teaching staff achieve master’s degrees, and all teaching staff have the opportunity to gain experience in international cooperation activities.
- Develop advanced training programs and have the ability to participate in exchange programs with universities abroad.
A Message from Hoang Ngoc Tri
A message from Hoang Ngoc Tri will soon appear here.